Explain meters and differences for competitions

Participant count
  • Participant list

subzero
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I am not a newb, however, I havent experienced all the different organization comps yet. I am planning to, so I need to hear what organization does what.

For instance, I think it was USACi or was that MECA? that measures in the kick panel? I got a 144.2 at 34hz I think. been a while.

I am going to the show in Tucson AZ this weekend. Then after this show, I am getting new subs and amps. I want to see how loud I can get off 2 12's in the trunk with a $1500 budget. First choice is Soundstream gear But I want to hear what the forum members thinks first before I commit completely to buying.

I am also going to try SQ class.

everyone uses the TermLab now, usac does their outlaw at the kickpanel with door open if you please, dbdrag has meter at dash for all it's classes - dbdrag, bassrace, idk about psychlone though, meca does all sorts of stuff and we have none of that up here so f you meca //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif, iasca at the dash iirc...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.