• Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1K
A

AzNTuPaC

Your opinions on the best amp mono and 4 channel for 500-600 dollars

Speakers

4 Boston Pros (6.5 System)

Subs (undecided, suggestions would be appreciated, if it works with the amp recommended that would be even better =p)

the jbl 1200.1 is a sweet amp. as for a multi chanel i would go with somthin like ppi or rf they aint o bad but i never really needed a ulti channel amp so im just guessin on these

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Thanks for your help

Just wondering, ive asked another forum, and they recommended an eclipse multi channel for my speakers and a ppi for my sub (whatever sub that is)? Wutcha think? ^^

Thanx again

az ntupac--- check out kickers kx 1200.1

go with the ppi amp for your boston pro 6.5

check out there powerclass (pcx 440 or

pcx 480)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

kicker, fosgate, memphis, phoenix gold, orion, and ppi are good amps to run ur subs with.

ppi or alpine would be a good amp to run ur components with. i wouldnt run my components with a fosgate, but any of the other above should do the job too, (even the fosgate if you'd like).

these are just the first few that pop into my head, go out and listen to them urself and see what u like.

Find a shop that carries the same components that you own and ask to listen to different amps with those components. Take in your music and insist to the salesjerk that you want to chance tracks, volume, whatever. Do that off and on for a week or two and get a sense of the different sounds of the different amps. There are plenty of good amps out there...find the one that your ears like! Then do the same for subs. I reccomend staying with the same manufacturer of amp for both highs and subs...so once you get your amp for your highs, look at the same manufacturer and listen to different subs in your price range. Check out vehicles in your area that you both like and dislike to help you. Have fun, but don't buy based on cosmetics or what your friends happen to own...trust your ears...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.