Experience with this kind of wire???

Participant count
  • Participant list

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I know Knu has not yet released it on there site but was wondering what peoples thoughts were about this kind of wire? The Klear is 16awg and has 112 strands of copper. The wire in question TCA is 14awg and has 224 strands of 34awg tinned CCA. I am only asking due to the fact that the TCA even though its a bigger wire 14g is it better or worse then the Klear 16awg?? Both cost the same well the 14awg TCA is actually cheaper then the 16awg Klear wire. Cons anyone? Thoughts?

Wire in question - Knukonceptz product detail for NEW - TCA SPEAKER WIRE 14 GAUGE TINNED CCA

Wire to compare too - Knukonceptz product detail for KLEAR KABLE BLUE 16 GAUGE SPEAKER WIRE

I need to buy 60ft of speaker wire today and I was just gonna buy the 16awg Klear but saw the TCA and noticed the TCA was 14awg and is a tad bit cheaper. But I have no idea about this TCA wire so I figured I would ask the family.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.