2 farad power cap

Participant count
  • Participant list
oh boy - what amp? Sony Xplode?

Most people here recommend the following installation.

step 1) open trash can

step 2) throw into can

step 3) upgrade your electrical to the big 3

If I missed something someone else chime in.

oh boy - what amp? Sony Xplode?
Most people here recommend the following installation.

step 1) open trash can

step 2) throw into can

step 3) upgrade your electrical to the big 3

If I missed something someone else chime in.
You skipped the most important step. Before you even open the trash can, you need to place the capacitor behind your rear tire and repeatedly go in reverse and forward

Youre funny, ive already done the big 3. i just want to smooth out my bass and take it easier on my battery. if it wont do anything but waste my time let me know. otherwise id appreciate a real answer

Youre funny, ive already done the big 3. i just want to smooth out my bass and take it easier on my battery. if it wont do anything but waste my time let me know. otherwise id appreciate a real answer
quoted for truth

If you want to take it easier on your battery get another. Better yet, have someone rebuild your alt to put out more amps at idle and run rpms

"if it wont do anything but waste my time let me know"

that WAS us letting you know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.