Cca Of hc200

Participant count
  • Participant list

mojobass
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ohio
Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone knew the cca of a kinetik hc2000? Ive had one in my tuck for several years now and I've got a feeling it's starting to die on me! Im using it as an extra in the back, a die hard platinum under the hood! I checked the resting voltage on it and it's still 13 even after sitting all night and the die hard was reading 12.2 but I took it up town and had them tested! The die hard reads 895cca and my kinetik only reads 280? What do u guys think, Is it still good or going bad? Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It mostly comes down to weight. You can have a super lightweight cone, soft suspension and aluminum coil on a sub and you pretty much get a pro...
fwiw... https://www.pasmag.com/technology/dash-kits-accessories/oxygen-free-copper-ofc-vs-copper-clad-aluminum-cca-cables
I’m at 3 yrs on my Tucson alternator. W the electrical challenges i faced it’s been worked hard. Thankfully those challenges have been overcome...
At 100 watts and such short runs, you’d have no perceivable difference between 12, 14, or 16 gauge speaker wire, OFC or CCA, nor worry about...

About this thread

mojobass

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
mojobass
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date