expensive subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

conor_thompson
10+ year member

So iv just been looking around and i notice people selling incriminators and other 15s for like 150 and their all pretty decent subs and then my sub (Memphis mojo 15cmd2) is still going for like 400 used. Basically what I'm asking is can i sell this and get something better or is this already a great sub?

Decent sub,

But even the most expensive subs can sound crappy in an inappropriate enclosure. Enclosure details, and what are you looking for? SPL? SQ? mixture of both?

Since you already have the mojo I would stick with it. Yes they have some subs out there that are better but they will come at a higher cost. The mojo is already one of the better subs they are just expensive brand new

Well im a spl kinda guy. I have 3 of them total but just 1 in my car in 5.5 cubes but its tuned at like 28. Seems a little low to me? Currently being ppwered by audiopide 3000d. I'm currently looking into the ct sounds amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.