Exodus Anarchy Mids

06goat
10+ year member

bumpin bluegrass
Michigan
Item(s) for Sale:

Title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I personally never sent power to them and dont beleive The guy i bought them from did either

Price:

$150 shipped CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS or UPS

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

yeah I know but someone has to tell him 

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

otherwise he will wonder why these wont sell
Pointless rules are more important than useful information, didn't you know that?

But to the OP: check out the website for these and you may change your mind

Close it

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Since when in the **** did the price go down on these

Close it 

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Since when in the **** did the price go down on these
He's going out of business. Late April, early May-ish?

Yeah go figure Ill just wait until hes out and people cant order them anymore lol
wasnt trying to bash you or anything like that, just trying to inform you....there will be a point in time where no one will be able to buy these new and they will be lurking the classifieds.......

wasnt trying to bash you or anything like that, just trying to inform you....there will be a point in time where no one will be able to buy these new and they will be lurking the classifieds.......
I'd snatch up a pair or two if I could fit them in my car.. Beefy little things.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.