excessive amperage?

Participant count
  • Participant list
[quote name='Popwarhomie']Yes.[/QUOTE]

I figured so but there is so many companies to choose from. How many watts can you safely run on that? I have big 3 and agm up front. Would like to run 2000w to sub and 400w to mids and highs. Would I be good?

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']He's legit. I've been happy when I bought mine @Hertz Mafia

Also I might add he's a lil cheaper than his competitors.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I thought $440 was good shipped for sure

Plenty.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Oh wait a sec....you said big 3 is done but what kind of wiring? OFC? CCA?

Plenty. 

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Plenty what?

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Plenty. 

Ofc

I figured so but there is so many companies to choose from. How many watts can you safely run on that? I have big 3 and agm up front. Would like to run 2000w to sub and 400w to mids and highs. Would I be good? 

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Yeah I thought $440 was good shipped for sure

A 220 amp alt and a good battery would be plenty.

Wasn't excessive the one trying to troll that other alt company trying to compare alt designs between hand wound alts?

Was showed up by the guy who I can't remember his company, but showed his alts were way cheaper and just as good as excessive since even singer jumped in to comment that excessive guy tried the same sh1t with him.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Wasn't excessive the one trying to troll that other alt company trying to compare alt designs between hand wound alts?
Was showed up by the guy who I can't remember his company, but showed his alts were way cheaper and just as good as excessive since even singer jumped in to comment that excessive guy tried the same sh1t with him.

I think I know who your referring to. Were they on ebay as well? It's a well known brand too....

I think I know who your referring to. Were they on ebay as well? It's a well known brand too....
He sells on eBay/Amazon/Facebook/craigslist and direct.
His gm large case 375 or 350 amp alt was only 300-350$. Also a hairpin design.

It put out the power he advertised too with it lasting more then 3-5 years for some.

He provides good warranty which is lifetime for parts and sometimes labor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jersyn82

Senior VIP Member
jersyn82
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from