excessive amperage alternator

Participant count
  • Participant list
i have an excessive alternator for my honda really good alternator and nate is a great guy. this is my second one cause my first one went out on me after two years of abuse. mine went out on a tuesday and i needed a new by the following sunday for a show. i made a call and got one by thursday. to me it dosent get better than that.

i have an excessive alternator for my honda really good alternator and nate is a great guy. this is my second one cause my first one went out on me after two years of abuse. mine went out on a tuesday and i needed a new by the following sunday for a show. i made a call and got one by thursday. to me it dosent get better than that.

thanks for the feedback //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

EA all day long. Most people that talk ****, have not even owned one. Nate is a cool ass dude, and easy to talk to if you have any issues. Ohio, mechman, etc, are way overpriced in my opinion.
this is what we need more of on this forum, more people with hand on experience, and less people talking out of their ass, and riding others nuts....

I agree with you, way over priced

you get what you pay for
go DC POWER, MECHMAN, or OHIO GENERATOR to be pleased with an HO alt
That's like someone asking if Re audio's old stuff is good and you saying "you get what you pay for, go JL or Rockford to be pleased with a sub."

Op- I believe DC make the most powerful direct bolt on alt for a Maxima on the market. I happen to own this alt, DC 275xp. Underated at 180 amps at idle 275 at 2k rpms with a preset voltage of 15.2. Ive checked prices with every alt company out there and this happened to be the 2nd cheapest next to ea. Ive had zero issues with mine and you dont need any ext reg for it.

24071_1282250502490_1416900499_3081.jpg

That's like someone asking if Re audio's old stuff is good and you saying "you get what you pay for, go JL or Rockford to be pleased with a sub."
**** my cawk dude its common knowledge that those 3 companies make "very decent" HO alts putting it mildly. and unfortunatly money does come into play when buying equipment but not to the blindness of shunning companies do your ****ing research and get the most for your money i had no issue dropping $425 on an alt that guarantees me 140+amps at idle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.