Excelon Z910DVD play burned discs?

Participant count
  • Participant list
The manual says no , but i have seen plenty of CD/DVD players that were made before burning was even available and they play just fine. So does anyone know for sure whether or not this unit will play burned discs?

h113z910dvd-fp.jpg

I know this , but it specifically says in the manual that it doesn't play CD-R/RW , DVD-R/RW/RAM. I call BS , but i just wanted to see if anyone had personal experience with this deck and know for a fact if it does or doesn't.

I know this , but it specifically says in the manual that it doesn't play CD-R/RW , DVD-R/RW/RAM. I call BS , but i just wanted to see if anyone had personal experience with this deck and know for a fact if it does or doesn't.
My kenwood 494 said that, yet it still plays my burned disks

cool. i figured it was just a formality so someone couldnt send it back as broken if it didnt play a certain brand disc. i know a lot of decks are funny about what brand disc you use.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.