SOLD Everything For Sale!!! DD's, Stroker Pro's, Etc

griffin850
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
orlando
Hey everyone, currently selling almost all my large audio equipment left. Most items would be better picked up, but I will ship if need be.

First up is a pair of Digital Design 9518's, G series. Very Very large. Also have a large ported box I will throw in if there picked up. Will fit large suv's and maybe some other vehicles. Will get dimensions later tonight. The 18's are Dual 4 ohm. Planned on running them but am about to buy a new home so everything gotta go. Cosmetically they are a 9/10 and mechanically 10/10. Honestly just dont have the battery power and money for larger amps right now. Pm me for any more questions. $650 plus shipping or $750 shipped for both subs, whichever is cheaper for the buyer.

Second is my babies. 2 Cerwin Vega Stroker Pro 15's. BNIB. NEVER SEEN POWER. Just a little saw dust from sitting in the garage out of boxes for a few days. Never wanted to let these go but I have to do it. Dual 2 ohm subwoofers. 99lbs. each. Still have the original crates and papers. 2500 watts rms 5000 max. $800 plus shipping or $900 shipped for both subs. Whichever is cheaper for the buyer.

Next is a Incriminator Audio 21'' Subwoofer. Thing is a monster. Triple stack motor. Also comes in a custom built box if picked up, 7.8 cubes tuned to 32hz.. Sounds very good, very loud, very deep/low. Traded for it and like I said I'm getting rid of just about everything for new home. Incriminator Audio: No Chrome, No Carbon Fiber, No BS! Period

Would like $375 plus shipping or $425 shipped. Or $375 picked up in box.

Lastly, is an Apple Ipad. Only had it for a few weeks, paid alot of money. Along with audio I am cleaning out alotta stuff I dont need. Its the biggest one they make. 64 gb. Flawless condition. I have the book cover and car charger. Has a few apps on it already. NO music or videos yet. Honestly havent had much of a chance to use it with work and school. $600 obo shipped

Would prefer local pickup, but am willing to ship. I am paypal ready and paypal is the only method I use unless I meet you in person. Any extra questions pm me or even better give me a call or texts at (863) 937-2605. Open to trades maybe, but honestly cash must be involved in some way shape or form. Only real interesting equipment would be large 5 channel amps like a Memphis Big Belle MCH1300. Other then that try and get the cash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Thanks for looking. All prices are pretty firm beacause I feel prices are pretty reasonable but it wont hurt to make an offer. All photos are coming via photobuckets: Dates are from Thursday, I just havent had a chance to list till today. I can send more pics through pic messages on my phone too if you wanna see more.

Located in Central Florida between Orlando and Tampa and am willing to drive a little bit depending. Thanks again, and the phone is the easiest way to reach me.

I live in lakeland Burt. You can text me if you want. I apologize guys if I cant get right back to you on the computer. Long hours with school and work. But my phone is always answered. Text work best. Thanks again.

FUVK goddam it. if i hadnt had bought this one 9515G last week i would buy both of those 18s.. im stuck needing a mate for this bitch and here you go with a PAIR.. and well within my budget.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.