Everest sound labs

Participant count
  • Participant list
theres a team in FCBC(the org i compete in) they are sponsored by everest sound labs i believe. from what ive seen they have nice amps and nice subs & perform very well

I would love to know more, but their webpage is terrible.
There web page is horrible. Worst web page I've ever been to with that loud *** music. They look nasty. There has to be one person on here who has tried there stuff. Owner said he would give me pricing if I signed a conseptment form. He wants pricing to be on the down low. They make an awsome 5 k amp from what I've read. Flatline audio is another new company making awsome korean amps. Check them out on facebook. Alot of guys holding records with the flatline amps.

There web page is horrible. Worst web page I've ever been to with that loud *** music. They look nasty. There has to be one person on here who has tried there stuff. Owner said he would give me pricing if I signed a conseptment form. He wants pricing to be on the down low. They make an awsome 5 k amp from what I've read. Flatline audio is another new company making awsome korean amps. Check them out on facebook. Alot of guys holding records with the flatline amps.
I am more interested in the subs, but ill be honest, with as many GOOD speakers out now a days, i dont really want to jump through hoops just to find out pricing, you know? Ill check out flatline just to see whats up though!
Did you say flatline? http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/556516-flatline-audio-fl2-testing-their-3k.html

theres a team in FCBC(the org i compete in) they are sponsored by everest sound labs i believe. from what ive seen they have nice amps and nice subs & perform very well
U know anyone here that could chime in and shed some light. Are they sonic soundlabs?????

U know anyone here that could chime in and shed some light. Are they sonic soundlabs?????
na i dont. you may be the first person ive seen to say anything about that company, well atleast while i have been online

I hope they don't shyt on you bubbles?! The shythawks... Big dirty shythawks! They're commin' Bubbles... They're flyin' in low... They're swoopin' down, shytting on people & draggin' em' off to the big shyt nest!!!

I hope they don't shyt on you bubbles?! The shythawks... Big dirty shythawks! They're commin' Bubbles... They're flyin' in low... They're swoopin' down, shytting on people & draggin' em' off to the big shyt nest!!!
The shyt hawks are coming. Its gonna be a shyt storm. Hahahahaha just seen this bro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.