Central Region Ever any shows in MN

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Are there ever any shows in MN? I want to get into some SQ stuff but I can't find any shows in MN.
Yeah, good luck with that... I too am in MN...

And though I have had a break from the car audio for sometime... I have the bug again...

I have been back in MN since 1994, and I have not seen anything, that really introduces Car Audio, (in a big way) to Minnesota..

Definately not like the East Coast, or the West...

Karl

stupid.. I got out of car audio for a while also but just recently got back and am starting, it again, help would be nice installing stuff if anyone lives around northfield and wants to come up and drink some beer and install some stuff this Sunday, the 9th that is..

stupid.. I got out of car audio for a while also but just recently got back and am starting, it again, help would be nice installing stuff if anyone lives around northfield and wants to come up and drink some beer and install some stuff this Sunday, the 9th that is..
Hey,

I am in Buffalo, not too far from you.. I'd be happy to come up and meet someone new...

Car's And Car Audio are always great conversations...

I will try and pm you my number...

Sunday Morning would work best for me... as I do have to be back in town by 3pm...

Let me know... give me a call

Karl

There's ALOT of db drag shows in the state next to you (Wisconsin). Usually about 25-30 a year. Come check them out. The head judge runs a tight show. One of the best!!

I want to hear a properly set-up competition car for judging in a SQ-specific class...don't care the organization. Where can I do this in the state of MN??? Hell, even WI??

Bass that shakes my balls, I have no interest in. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I live in MN and there are actually a lot of shows. Last year there was a big one in Minneapolis and then another in Anoka. MECA has shows down in the Rochester area. WI has a ton of shows, db drags primarily. Today there is on in La Crosse. I would be there but my explorer broke yesterday. On Sep 15th in Rochester there is a MECA and in Mankato there is dB Drag on the 15th. Only thing is the db drag doesnt have bassrace so i wont be going. After the 15th there are no more shows this year. The MECA on the 15th i am going to. gotta know my driveby score. Next season up in Escanaba MI there is a 2x db drag that i will going to to get my new system metered.

if anyone wants to meet up and check out eachother systems i'd be happy to. just shoot me a pm

this is what i am running right now.

100_1095.jpg

I think, if we could all plan to just meet somewhere.. that would be great..

Either it be SQ or just sound pressure...

Just the look at others systems, alot of times this brings conficence to yourself.. Especially if you are working on the system yourself..

Also it's a great way to network friends, with the same interestes...

I can't imagine it would be a ton of people showing up.. but we we could pick a weekend a week or two out... and post that in here...

I would bet we would have a plenty of people show up to just chit chat..

i live in Eagan. randolf is like 10 min from me. there is a guy in mankato with a termlab. so i could talk to him about meeting up somewhere. also, the net used termlab that pops up i am getting. this winter i am gonna do a boat load of testing in my explorer.

we should meet up somewhere, its just where. there is no where around me that would work.

is anyone else planning on going to the MECA this saturday in rochester besides me?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.