etronics and ikesound

over the summer i got a sub and an amp off of eBay from ikesound (scala1) and got good products with both. the amp was on backorder, though. didn't really matter cuz i didnt get everything in my car until frickin november

i ordered my jbl 600.1 from ikesound and everything was great. Processing quickness isn't as great as say....crutchfield(not saying they are awesome, but they do have great service) but everything came all right, and works great to this day.

Got the 10"s in from IkeSound.com yesterday.. ordered on Dec 20.. holiday had it wait a bit before it got shipped, shipped Dec 26.. not a big deal.. took 11 days to get here, but New Years was in there too..

I wasn't gonna worry about too much until only the 10"s showed up, no 12"s and no amps.. I called them today and for some reason they only invoiced the 10"s.. They found the payments for the rest.. They said it's gonna be 3 day air-ed at no more cost to me.. If they show up Friday (Saturday at the latest) I'll not be too upset.. I did get the shipping notices (and just looked at UPS' website, they are moving).. Looks like the amps and subs (24 lbs and 28 lbs on the way)..

The 10"s are in good shape.. one box looked perfectly 'new', had serial number sticker in it. .the other was re-taped but in plastic still and doesn't look to have been used at all (no serial number sticker though).. I'll comment on the amps and 12"s when they get here..

hope that helps someone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

xjmadness

10+ year member
The beauty of green
xjmadness
ATL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date