etched plexiglass aq 2200d bottom plate

Twisted_0912
10+ year member

NE ohio
just thought id share what i did with the laser engraver today at school. its gonna be lit with white leds and be mounted upside down in my amp rack so you can see the guts. should look pretty goood when done. tell me what you think...

IMG_4082.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

I have done that with regular plexi I just realized now though that the amps conductive cooling only works right side up. I think it hurts cooling a lot since the heat isnt going into the heat sink. anyway it looks nice!

I have done that with regular plexi I just realized now though that the amps conductive cooling only works right side up. I think it hurts cooling a lot since the heat isnt going into the heat sink. anyway it looks nice!
i am gona use a push pull fan setup to pull air past the heatsink

I would've made the logo a little smaller, but that's just a personal preference type of thing.

It looks really, really nice, though. My friend would like to have this done for his DC amps. If he supplies the material, what would you charge for your time?

I would've made the logo a little smaller, but that's just a personal preference type of thing.
It looks really, really nice, though. My friend would like to have this done for his DC amps. If he supplies the material, what would you charge for your time?
pm me if you want. does he just want to logo and nothing else?

That's dope
thanks i cut anew one today thats much nicer. ill have pics in a few

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.