ERRor #111

Holy balls........it's a miracle.......

Good to see ya address some of it Goob. I think you need to have this part of the forum directly linked to your phone. So when there is issues, you can nail them fukkers to the wall. You have people freaking out cause your IT guys are fukwads.

hey goob there is a couple of ip addresses of members who have been banned permanently who need to be blocked if possible. they keep getting new accounts and scamming or threatening other members.

My issue seems to be resolved.
Should be ok now.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

hey goob there is a couple of ip addresses of members who have been banned permanently who need to be blocked if possible. they keep getting new accounts and scamming or threatening other members.
Please PM this info and details.

Should be ok now. 

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Please PM this info and details.
Goob, I pm'ed you about problems on my account as well. :) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.