Epic-160...

rukusix
10+ year member

Is it worth it to get one of these since I mostly listen to rap and techno which isnt lacking in the bass department? Also I read on the forum that it needs a full pass signal and I have a Alpine 7998 so if I was to get it how would I go about hooking it up to the sub pre-out?

*********I am just going by what I was told***********************

THe epic restores lost bass like in mixtapes,radio broadcast, and low quality audio. If you listen to rap I would really suggest it. Cus if you listen to rap then you have some underground mixtapes or some unfinished artist work. I mean **** epic center is gold. If you do not like it it can easy be resold for a 10 % profit loss.

trust me the epic160 is cool i have one, it adds bass to some rap songs that have upper bass and makes them low bass, you can make about anysong sonund like lil jon deep bass

and the spl meter is a cool novelty

Next question is I am getting a 7998 and am wondering 2 things. One will they fit together in my dash, '95 Impala. Two will I be able to operate it with the 7998 face being the way it is or is the face going to get in the way to much. Seems like the only way will be to ut it under the radio. Only other option is to maybe remove the ash try and put it in there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.