entry level installer

Participant count
  • Participant list

zTc

im an entry level installer and im looking for tips to get into a shop to further myself into this industry so i was wondering if some of you guys could give me some advice on ways to finding a job in the installations field. maybe even what you guys would look for in an entry level installer.

my only experience is setting up a few systems for friends and troubleshooting a few shitty installs from people who though they knew what they were doing. i think i have alot to offer than most beginners because of all the knowledge ive soaked up from using forums online and doing my own research. but my major downfall is that i havent had much experience doing full installs other than hooking up amps and prefab boxes for people

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...