Enough juice?

Participant count
  • Participant list

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I dont even have my 1500 properly powered yet but I have a question.. The electrical upgrading is unknown territory for me so I will just ask.

I just ordered a group 51 yellow top for the trunk, I'm ordering OFC 1/0 to replace my CCA, and getting a DC power 250A in a few weeks. The rest is in sig, big 3 is done in OFC

I know I will get the most out of my 1500 and it will more then likely be enough for me, but will this upgrade power a ZX2500 to its potential?

No need to recommend another amp, it was the ZX or a T2500 constent power. The Kicker can be obtained the Fosgate will take some time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.