Enclosure Size Needed

Participant count
  • Participant list

lqfocus06
10+ year member

I have 06 Ford Focus sedan. In about a week, I should have a very nice paycheck and will be ready to pay for the enclosure first thing I will need.

I'm going to order a single RE Audio SE 10" for sure, but I'm not sure when. But depends on what I can find, it may be D2 or D4.

I want the sub to bump real good. Loudness don't matter, but if it can bump real good along with the loudness, fine good. Which one should I go for, port or sealed? I'm not sure which one would bump real good. Ported will bump good?

I want to try to keep the size of the enclosure small so I can have enough room in my trunk space because I do go home two to three times a month for the weekend, how much stuff I will bring don't matter as long as I have back seat, really. Once in a while, the trunk can get real full...

So... I will need your recommended specifications, ported or sealed (I WANT IT TO BUMP REAL GOOD), sizes so I can send the info to the whoever builder is.

[Edit] I think there should be a sticky thread with official list of box builders on forum...or did I overlook it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.