enclosure for custom 12

Participant count
  • Participant list
I went with Mobile Enclosures, and they did an an AMAZING JOB for short money.. they take every spec from ur amp, and sub, and the space the box will be in etc.. They made me a kick *** ported enclosure tuned to 33hz for my RE XXX and it slams so hard and clean all day long.. I'm sure that there are plenty of people on this site that can build you a sweet enclosure.. I like to do EVERYTHING myself, but when it came to building me a righteous box i went with the pro's, and have NO REGRETS at all.. I've heard that Pro Rabbit builds excellent enclosures as well, but Mobile Enclosures built me a perfect one. If you're deadset on building your own they'll sell you a design for about $30.. either way you can't go wrong.. hope i helped. good luck bro.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.