Empire Audio

Empire = GONE LOL Steve Wilson is a theif. If anyone knows where he is, get the word out cuz he stole aLOT of customers stuff.

and Motion Audio = WASTE. If you want to spend $1000 on a W7 then they will talk to you. Otherwise, its a waste of their time.

Empire went MIA

Went to Motion Audio and had them quote me speakers ( 4 doors, 1 sub) / 2 amps (4 ch., mono) and box upgrade. When he (Josh) added everything up he came up with a total of $879.55 + tax for everything. I told him I didn't think that it was right so he re totaled it up and came up with the same number. I came home and re totaled his quote and came up with $1633.95 + tax. Now I don't know if he low balled the quote to get me in there then was going to bombshell me after the install, or what. But I am not going to give them a chance to do it. I would say stay away.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...