Any installers willing to do my doors? cheap?

Participant count
  • Participant list

rjcastr
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I need to have a 3 way set up in my doors, any good fabricator willing to give me a good price and build me some pods or install them on my doors?

Le tme know im in the L.A. area, OC area or riverside area, i work in between oc and L.A. but live in Riverside.

Many installers are saying it can't get done, the price ranges from shop to shop, some are ridiculous some do the same work a lot less but im not sure what is the best way anymore. For all the creativ people out there let me know.

rj

It can be done, but doesnt sound cheap. w00t for another victum of riverside fog. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

How cheap were u thinking?

price, i got a great price right now but if you can do better and have pics, id love to indulge on the idea.

rj

I need to have a 3 way set up in my doors, any good fabricator willing to give me a good price and build me some pods or install them on my doors?
Le tme know im in the L.A. area, OC area or riverside area, i work in between oc and L.A. but live in Riverside.

Many installers are saying it can't get done, the price ranges from shop to shop, some are ridiculous some do the same work a lot less but im not sure what is the best way anymore. For all the creativ people out there let me know.

rj
hit me up what are you thinking $$$$$$ i will work with you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...