Elemental Designs V.S. Ascendant Audio

you can find tons of info on both here by searching in the subwoofer section. I haven't heard an ascendant, but I have heard multiple ED subs. I am not a huge fan of the company, but the subs are nice. Most people hate the company so bad that they bash the subs too. Go for a listen.

an excellent person to ask about this would be audioholic. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

personally , after all the BS ive read about eD and the crap theyve stirred up , id rather spend my money on a product where the company will actually appreciate it.

ive owned a first gen assassin 8" and loved the thing. especially at the price they were. customer service is great. seeing how theyve merged with FI (another great company btw) , they can only have better products/CS.

Ed has some really good stuff a few years back, I had 2 15aes one of the best subs ive ever owned. i dunno about their new stuff tho,

Elemental Designs has proven themselves over the past few years for building solid, and many times highly SQ oriented, subwoofers with very good build quality and customer satisfaction.

On the other hand, Ascendant Audio over the past few years has proven themselves to be nothing more than a 'me too' company who couldn't come up with an original idea to get themselves out of a wet paper bag if their life depended on it, and who has proven themselves as liars to their customers and potential customers in order to make a quick buck, attempted thieves of competitor's patented technology, and general supporters of global terrorism... and dog fighting rings.

...or is it the other way around.

Elemental Designs has proven themselves over the past few years for building solid, and many times highly SQ oriented, subwoofers with very good build quality and customer satisfaction.
On the other hand, Ascendant Audio over the past few years has proven themselves to be nothing more than a 'me too' company who couldn't come up with an original idea to get themselves out of a wet paper bag if their life depended on it, and who has proven themselves as liars to their customers and potential customers in order to make a quick buck, attempted thieves of competitor's patented technology, and general supporters of global terrorism... and dog fighting rings.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

See Signature //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

You forgot about the puppies and babys as well.

AA gets my vote. I've owned Assassins and heard a few Arsenals and was impressed by both. SQ was good and they got respectably loud. The newer versions should be even better...

I have an old flatcone e15A and it's an amazing sub, I also used a pair of 13OV.2's for a couple months and loved them. My girl has a pair of the newer 13Ks that we got when they were on clearance, and those too are pretty good. If you can get the eD subs for a good price, then don't pass them up, they sound good and have pretty good output as well. Their amps are nice too, at least the two that I have.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.