Elemental Designs Subs

Just FYI...the reason the subs are not shipping yet is because they just bought their own "build house" and are trying to get moved in...the subs say pre-production, in case you didnt notice Jizzle...and the Av. Model still exists...ive heard a prototype and in my opion, it will be better than 9500's in both sq and spl...the reason it has not been released is because ben is still making improvements...since that customer service incident, their customer service has been top notch...maybe some of you should give them a second chance...or maybe it's because yall dont like people spending half as much as you did and getting a better system...
You believe that, I've got some Chinese steel to sell you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I use an eD product, and love it.

I have a major issue with the owner, and that has nothing to do with "spending half as much as I did"...

i wasnt neccessarily directing that at you...they have some good products, they have some bad ones...i just dont like it when people write things off because of something that happened a long time ago...I'd take my Ov.2's over w6's any day...sorry if i offended anyone...****

i wasnt neccessarily directing that at you...they have some good products, they have some bad ones...i just dont like it when people write things off because of something that happened a long time ago...I'd take my Ov.2's over w6's any day...sorry if i offended anyone...****
Yeah, I can see where you're coming from in saying that people shouldn't say their current subs **** simply because of the actions of the owner.

On the other hand, it really wasn't that long ago, and I'd rather not spend my money with a company that I hate the owner of. It's unfortunately, but hey...he made his choices.

Boy, I remember the time when everyone LOVED Ben and the 'great' customer service at eD. I also got to witness the whole SIN fiasco, which was a blast when Josh kicked the eD forum, and thus Ben, off. Yeah...that guy is a walking wee-wee pad.

About their drivers, they're still not bad. My brother has a couple 16kv.2's and couldn't be happier with them. For the price they are pretty nice. Compared to they're old lines, however, these are of far less quality, and the constant waiting ***** horribly.

Man, I still love my old '03 eD 15k (the one pictured below...not near full excursion). I wouldn't trade that thing for the world. It's in storage now, but it will come back out when I get a house and use it for my HT system.

i understand they have a new build house BUT i ordered 3 subs at once....the 13kv.2 and 2 16kv.2s for my brother....my brothers subs are on the way...but mine wouldnt be shipped for awhile

That's cause the 16kv.'s were not on preproduction, so they would ship next day...the Kv.'s will be shipping next week, so just hang in their...as far as ben goes, he hasnt pissed me off yet, so im not gonna hate him until he does...if he does, i think he my have learned his lesson with the bussiness he lost during that whole thing...

I could make you look like a fool a hundred times over with that statement. Remember that socieity remembers people becuase of their failures not their achievments, which in his case are quite minimal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.