Elemental Designs Subs

Only because he can hide at his safe haven of ISUX.com. He knows better than to post too many places other than his Nazi-ran forum.
can u type a little louder please sir?? i'm the jew that escaped and tried to take more with me.

whao what rock have I been hiding under...

could someone fill me in on this eD hatin? i'm just curious whats up with them thats all...

been kinda interested in some of their subs but been seeing these mixed feelings across some forums...whats going on?

Go to SIN, do a search for the "Ben Milne Love Parade".

The short version -

About three years ago (****, it's been that long already //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif ) Ben Milne came out with a new line of subwoofers with flat Nomex cones...all good, except that the 15" version of the high end driver had a design issue with the triple joint that kept the cone connected to the surround. Pretty high failure rate on that specific sub, and Ben's customer service was far from adequate. People waiting months for their sub, all the while their CC's were charged as soon as he received it. Lies and friendships broken as the result of some truly shady business practices, B-stocks being sold as new...and finally, switching the buildhouses to ID and royally ****ing us flat cone owners if we ever want to get a recone, because "they don't have the parts anymore".

Oh, and rebadging everything from roofing material (eDead) to Tang Band drivers to CDT components and re-selling them as the best **** on the earth...

Ben is a douche that happened to build good drivers for a little while. Now that eD subs don't offer anything better than their competition, I have no reason whatsoever to buy anything from them in the future.

Who remembers the Av.2? Oh yeah...I wonder what happened to that.

Thanks for the Reader's Digest version of that particular drama, Frosty..

I've been wondering for quite some time why so many people were down on eD but never cared enough to have a look over at ICIX to see if I could find out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Thanks for the Reader's Digest version of thatparticular drama, Frosty..
I've been wondering for quite some time why so many people were down on eD but never cared enough to have a look over at ICIX to see if I could find out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
You won't find it on ICIX. Ben will put a quick end to anything that sounds like it's critical of the company or its products.

If you want to hear the dirt, go to SIN...eD used to have a forum there, until Josh kicked him off.

You won't find it on ICIX. Ben will put a quick end to anything that sounds like it's critical of the company or its products.
If you want to hear the dirt, go to SIN...eD used to have a forum there, until Josh kicked him off.
u speak truth

i just checked my email...and they shipped my 2 16k.v2s but they said it would be a week n a half or 2 weeks before they'd ship my 13kv.2 this is ridiculus

ICIX is Bens Candy Land where he can dictate everything. He needed that otherwise there would be a good chance he would be out of business. I love ID, but it still urks me that they're letting him use their build house.

Just FYI...the reason the subs are not shipping yet is because they just bought their own "build house" and are trying to get moved in...the subs say pre-production, in case you didnt notice Jizzle...and the Av. Model still exists...ive heard a prototype and in my opion, it will be better than 9500's in both sq and spl...the reason it has not been released is because ben is still making improvements...since that customer service incident, their customer service has been top notch...maybe some of you should give them a second chance...or maybe it's because yall dont like people spending half as much as you did and getting a better system...

Just FYI...the reason the subs are not shipping yet is because they just bought their own "build house" and are trying to get moved in...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

One thing I'll give Ben credit for, he's always got a "good" excuse for everything.

So, I take it the steel shortage has ended? Or could he just not use that line twice in a row? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

However im still on yalls side because i recently got kick off ICIX because i was saying stuff i didnt like about eD on the eD forum in a constructive way, trying to help eD improve...so im kindoff wishy washy torward to whole thing...

BTW, they did build the "build house" i have friend that lives in the area who confermed it...ben does seem to take his own sweet time about everything though, which can be good and bad...

I have two 12K.44 flat cones...definatly some great subs and I get the =O look everytime I open my trunk and try to explain to them what they are. Haha I've never had a problem ***** for the people that have though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.