SOLD Elemental Designs 6500's

jacobcopeland87
10+ year member

NWI
I have a set of these up for sale. I put em in my firebird for less than a month...Then I had a change of heart and want to get out of car audio completely for another type of sound. The sound of long tube headers and true duals lol. Used for less than a month and still in brand new condition, work perfectly, and sound AMAZING. For this price you more than likely cannot beat them. Comes with everything that I recieved except for the double sided sticky tape lol.

I just want what I paid for em. I got em with the forum discount which is no longer available on them. I believe the warranty is transferrable but I'll call and see to be sure.

References include AK slopok on here and I have sold a few things successfully on Ebay under copedog87 (like my Avalanche 15).

185 plus shipping. ED has em for 250 now.

Subs001.jpg

really a decent set

Built by CDT, mids are the middle of the road between EF and HD series, tweets are the tw25's i believe

I owned them and enjoyed them

CT

Just realized the woofers weren't in the box there when I took the pic. Rest assured I have them lol and if requested I can get a pic (they look like a 6500 mid lol)

Just got done talking to ED. I will include a printout of my online invoice and the warranty will be successfully transfered over to the buyer.

Also...Jeff check PMs

may take a day or so. gotta pull em from the car yet and with school and work im dyingggggg haha. when i get the pic with the mids ill just post it in the thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.