SOLD FS: SI MAG 12", trade interest..

badi
10+ year member

I have a SI Mag 12" woofer that I purchased from Showrides a few months earlier. There is a small scuff on the surround from mounting. Works perfect.

I'd much rather meet somebody for a local pickup, but I am willing ship if buyer pays the expenses. Of course, if you pick it up, you can have the 1.25 sealed box for free. Looking for $350 + shipping OBO. I am not firm with that price so throw some offers at me. Pictures will be uploaded very soon. As for trades, I'm looking for 2 12s. I'm thinking Rl-ps or Alpine Type R's + cash. Anything else, I may consider.

-B

im keeping that in mind... i'll get some pics up when i get off work.

also, interested in RE SE 12's if anyone interested in the trade.

-b

PICS

Under further inspection, the mag has 2 small scuffs. They do not affect perform and are merely scratches.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I got 2 12" L7s. I have no interest in the Mag though, I just upgraded to a 15" Mag. Just curious, but why do you want to trade the Mag? Are you sure? I wouldn't recommend it. Especially for Type Rs/L7s unless you're just wanting a pure SPL setup. I think you'll be very disappointed and be Mag shopping again soon.

bump....replying to PMs shortly.
How about trading for a two week old Fi Q 12'' dual 2 so it can pull 1ohm on your amp and I'll pay all shipping expenses. Hit me up and let me know if your intrested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.