Elemental Design 15" K-series

Originally posted by ngsm13 well, the lower tuned it is the better sound quality it'll have...but a little less loud. (still a lot louder than sealed) BUT, 33hz is pretty good...my box that i'm putting mine in(on their way now!!!!!) is 2.5cubes per sub...tune to 34hz! they are 2 12" in one box but separate chambers. peace

NG

well i made a box i was gonna use for sumthing else, well its like 4 ubic feet tuned to like 25hz, im gonna try it in there and see how it sounds

Ya...ppl telling me K's is loud...I'm also gonna get one 15" ed15kd4 with a JBL600.1

but how to tune the box's Hz?

I'll go with ported ....where can I find the box's spec for a 15"?

I know that the ported box should as big as it can get louder...but how to deternin the port size...and place??

i personally like my to be at 30hz and lower. but then i'm not the type that needs to go deaf early. nice SQ for me:D but one thing for sure though...don't put them in a 3.0 cubic feet box when porting. i learned my lesson. AT LEAST 3.5 cubic feet.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by snitchelgroovin hey raymondau, my yellow car would kick you yellow car's ass
You are not going to the eD K's?

Y brahma coming soon...??

Sure...ur yellow car kick most of the cars...Just like a DD9915...

Originally posted by GSteg i personally like my to be at 30hz and lower. but then i'm not the type that needs to go deaf early. nice SQ for me:D but one thing for sure though...don't put them in a 3.0 cubic feet box when porting. i learned my lesson. AT LEAST 3.5 cubic feet.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
im putting mine in about a 4 cubic foot box

Originally posted by raymondau Do u all think it's possible to put 3KW to a eD15KD4?

http://forum.soundillusions.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17956

I saw ppl doing this in this forum.
ummm....take notice that it is a Elemental Designs 15" SP series. The SP is their "SPL" line even though it still is supposed to have SQ....never heard one, but i've heard they perform well as u can see in the review. BUT, it definetly isn't a e15k that they sent that much power to. peace

NG

Originally posted by raymondau You are not going to the eD K's?

Y brahma coming soon...??

Sure...ur yellow car kick most of the cars...Just like a DD9915...
dude, i cant get the 15's because my dad still needs for me to have a rear seat, and the 15's were going to replace the rear seat. i think that i will just get a 12" brahma instead and maby try to make the box into the rear seat back's and have the sub either firing backward or forward into the cabin. but what do you think about that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.