Elantra Gt 2004 Premium build log

nice build. Im going to have to seal up the doors to see how much better the ID components sound.So when are you putting 10x more power on these lol.
They'll sound alot deeper if your doors are well deadened.

The ctx65cs are gone, ppi 356cs replaced them last week

I did few mods over the last month...

-5k amp

CIMG2435.JPG

- 2 runs of 0ga pos and neg from the rear batt to sub amp

-ppi 356cs in doors and i still love them

and i finally ordered a 250 alternator from dc. should be getting here pretty soon. will poast more pics when everything will be done.

the new amp sure got some power.... since i can't keep my voltage up i'm just doing some small burst here and here.... never letting drop under 12v.

the subs seems to bottom out pretty quick on higher notes. its make the whole car rattle a lot more too. need more deadener..... I had to get my ssf up to around 25 hz so it's not bottoming when i'm giving some power.

plan for next summer is to fit two 15 with small airspace requirement again. I did the two 12 thing just to have trunk space but i only used my trunk once ever since....

i was thinking about the nightshade 15 for my next setup... they don't need alot of space, should be loud. They're not a lot of info on how they sound tho... any other suggestion? got 5k+ watt for a pair

I know this is an old thread but i have been on the forums in a while but i am psyched to see you like my old AQs. The install looks very nice as well. Is it alright if i use you as a reference in the future?

I know this is an old thread but i have been on the forums in a while but i am psyched to see you like my old AQs. The install looks very nice as well. Is it alright if i use you as a reference in the future?
they were very nice the time i had them in. I sold one to a friend whos putting alot of power to it and it's loud off a trunk. I still got one in my gf car, and it's more than enough for her with few thousand watts.

using me as a ref, no problem

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.