Eh, Bass Response *****.

Another thing as well, 8" subs tend to lack in the lows department. I went from a single 8" to a single 12" (using the same amp settings), and songs that never had bass before with the 8" sound like a stadium with the 12". And my box was built to sealed specs.

Another thing as well, 8" subs tend to lack in the lows department. I went from a single 8" to a single 12" (using the same amp settings), and songs that never had bass before with the 8" sound like a stadium with the 12". And my box was built to sealed specs.
Well, if they can't hit as low as my 6.5" driver in my room, then there's a problem //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'm not expecting them to be hitting 18hz or anything, but it's not necesarrily the "pure" low that hurts them, it's the switching to the lows from the highs and holding out notes (I can hear the notes "quivering" if that's the right word). But yea, I'm not expecting anything massive from these, and what I'm getting from them in the tubes is more than I thought they'd be putting out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

And I was actually looking for something that would draw out plans for me to build my sealed wedge box, I know how to do internal volume. However, I'm getting someone to build it for me, so no worries there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.