ED15A or Brahma 15 ?

i heard they should be available before xmas. my friend was put on the waiting list and was told that he'd get it before the holidays. thats not too bad. 2-3 week? i think we can all wait //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I know a guy that had a 15A with a Crossfire 1000D. It sound just as good as my Brahma set up. SQ wise, couldn't really tell the difference. SPL wise The A seemed louder to the ear but my B-15 had 1dB on it. As far as this goes it's all in the set up. Which ever you go with you'll be happy. The A will probably like a smaller box than a Brahma though.

i heard they should be available before xmas. my friend was put on the waiting list and was told that he'd get it before the holidays. thats not too bad. 2-3 week? i think we can all wait
Yeah....thast not gonna happen. Cause you know, i was supposed to get them in 2-3 weeks.....back in September!!! He wont have em till late Febrauary or maybe even March, and thats the reality no matter what ******** ED says.

Yeah....thast not gonna happen. Cause you know, i was supposed to get them in 2-3 weeks.....back in September!!! He wont have em till late Febrauary or maybe even March, and thats the reality no matter what ******** ED says.
And you know this how ? Did you call up eD ? Did they tell you February or March ? Did you phone TC Sounds ? Did they tell you February or March ?

- Steve

Yep, so don't blame it on eD. Why ? Because it flat out isn't their fault.

Do you think if they had 100 woofers sitting in a closet that they would not ship them ? You've got to be kidding me here.

Maybe ... just maybe, it's the company who builds the drivers for them ... I could've sworn we've gone over this time and time again. So quit blaming eD, it's not exactly their fault //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

Maybe ... just maybe, it's the company who builds the drivers for them ... I could've sworn we've gone over this time and time again. So quit blaming eD, it's not exactly their fault
Maybe thats true, but the fact is that lets be realistic, that woofer wont come before Christmas. How is it possible that his will come and I ordered mine back in September and it hasnt arrived yet? No matter whos fault it is, that thing aint comin for a while

Put this in perspective...as soon as they received my refunded 15A it was sent out the door right away to the next guy on the list...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.