ED EHQS8 8" Subs - $5 each plus shipping

they came with no papers, but what do you expect for $5. **** a pack of smokes cost almost double that.

They seem to be built just fine, woven tinsels etc.., ill play with them later but here are some pictures to hold you over. i plan on putting 4 in my Sebring convertible under where the top folds down. Something is better then nothing and for $20 bucks whos to complain.

DSCF0361.jpg

DSCF0363.jpg

DSCF0364.jpg

DSCF0362.jpg

Wheres the eD?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused:

DSCF0378.jpg

sticking to my crunk cup.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif:veryhapp:

ed would make more money if they did products at that cost. hell when u build alot the cost to make them goes down. even if u make 50 cents a sub thats still $250 profit off of 500 subs. sh!t would sell like hotcakes.
obviously never took business 101

Not really a solution, it was just a popup saying to press that button. The popup was turned off since it wasn't helping at all.
And they just changed the name of the button, not the existance of the button itself. Now it actually says Return to Elemental Designs instead of Merchant.
Then thats odd. As I and others have said before, never experienced this issue with paypal before. And I do not always hit the return to merchant button (rarely do actually). *shrug*

Then thats odd. As I and others have said before, never experienced this issue with paypal before. And I do not always hit the return to merchant button (rarely do actually). *shrug*
Same here. Pretty weird all the other online retailers don't have problems with their software if you don't click the "return to merchant" button, yet eD does.

Their webmaster doesn't know how to use "your" and "you're" correctly so what more would you expect?
I like ED stuff, and i think that for the price, it is really good. I don't know Ben, and i know that people hate on ED a lot here, and i don't understand it all.

With that said, it does bother me that a company as established as this has so many grammatical errors on their websites. I am a teacher, and I understand making typos, but there are consistently many typos on various areas of the website. Oh well.

I like ED stuff, and i think that for the price, it is really good. I don't know Ben, and i know that people hate on ED a lot here, and i don't understand it all.
With that said, it does bother me that a company as established as this has so many grammatical errors on their websites. I am a teacher, and I understand making typos, but there are consistently many typos on various areas of the website. Oh well.
Typos are the least of Elemental design's outrages. And its not hate when its merely stating facts.

i got 4 s2's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif btw these will suprise u, i had 1 of the 12in ehqs subs and hit 133.? DB w/ it on 200 watts lol

Just for the record.... I had the same problem with either Crutchfield or PE last week. I sent payment then closed the browser. I realized 2 days later the items were in my cart still and the money had been sent. I had to call CS to get it straightened out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.