eclipsepb25 NEED TO RESOLVE THREAD

Bought a blue top off slam. good guy.

I agree above. under 6 inches is understandable not in the ft mark

hope everything works out for you bro and hope he owns up and pay what is due to u. my friend and i knows how it feels to pay for something and recieving something diff or junk.

yea sorry to hear about urs. Ive been reading about it. well looks like ima make a thread about this guy being a scammer since he dont want to resolve this

Wow, this *****! That's def. a SCAM! This guy is about to ruin his rep on here for a measley $15?!?!?!?!?! Send him his $60 back and resell the 15 ft at $3 a foot equaling $45 man. I'm pretty sure you've got $15 to spare?!?!?!? Hell $60 shouldn't make or break you?!?!?!

Like others have said, you were WAY off on your measurement!!!! If it was actually 15 ft, I would have posted "14ft of 0awg power wire f/s" just to cover your a$$ or whatnot. Common curtiousy to give a little more wire than what is paid for....whether it's 22 awg wire or 0 awg. Kinda of like someone buying a car that's listed at about 75K miles on it and when you get it has 100K miles on it....you were 1/4th off on your "measurement".

Step up and pay the guy back. Sorry to say but you'll have a hard time selling here if you don't resolve this...end of story.

V.

i want to buy his mach spl 15" but im to worried im going to screwed and i will fly to were he lives and put my fist down his throat if he screws me!!glade i seen this thread before i bought it thanks slam and g/l

amazing isnt it? he really has no intentions of getting slam back his money. he should be ip banned from this site. 1 less scammer is always better

well he sent me a message last night saying to send slam his 60 and then the rest to him so im pretty sure this finally got took care of slam.send me your paypal slam so i can send the 60 to u!!

well he sent me a message last night saying to send slam his 60 and then the rest to him so im pretty sure this finally got took care of slam.send me your paypal slam so i can send the 60 to u!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

slam

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
slam
fort worth, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies