eclipsepb25 NEED TO RESOLVE THREAD

i dont think you guys get the point..... since you already ****ed my reputation on CA.com, you have no leverage on me what so ever to fix the problem. whats the point?! even if i do refund you, this is how people are going to think of me now when you are lying about it all in the first place

i dont think you guys get the point..... since you already ****ed my reputation on CA.com, you have no leverage on me what so ever to fix the problem. whats the point?! even if i do refund you, this is how people are going to think of me now when you are lying about it all in the first place

how can i lie about it when i have pics to prove and never had a problem with ne transaction on here. U screwed ur own reputation from ur first post to me. If i get my refund ur name comes off my sig and this thread that says eclipsepb25 NEED TO RESOLVE THREAD will say it was resolved. I understand mistakes happen and ppl deserve second or even 3rd chances..... but ur not giving urself to get a second chance. If i dont get this resolved then there will be a thread that says eclipsepb25 is a bad seller. ur call

Dude, think about it. Refund the funds due to make this right and the OP can request this thread to be deleted. every reply puts it to the top to work its way back down. You are further damaging your reputation by letting more people see this and form opinions.

found out from his original thread that he deleted from the description... No words that said about or roughly 20 ft.

This is grey kolussus fleks cable in 0g, this stuff is by far the most flexible wire i have ever used. knukonceptz is also known for its high quality and dependability. All the wiring pretty much has crimped ring terminals on both ends. there is one ~20 ft run left. (60 shipped) runs then random lengths from battery, fuse block, and big 3 runs (make offers on what you're interested in).

You didnt say is was ABOUT..... You said its a 20 ft run.

Son u r a SCAMMER

thats my point and besides everyone knowing u need to resolve this, they will know ur a scammer here shortly

ya good thing i only paid 20bucks for em ha but still //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif and basebalz13 backed him up so well see

ya good thing i only paid 20bucks for em ha but still //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif and basebalz13 backed him up so well see

I know. i seen that over on CAC.. thats the whole reason why i bought from him

slam=money_inc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

slam

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
slam
fort worth, tx
Start date
Participants