eclipsepb25 NEED TO RESOLVE THREAD

**** that ***** i just ordered some 6.5s from him hopefully they work or there not 5'' //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif lol

are u not even gonna try and work nething out? u had posted 15' flex and 20' flex, but yet i paid for 20 and received 15. of course noone can see it cause ur descriptions have been deleted. But if u read other post from the original thread u can tell u had some 15'.

basebalz13 ur an idiot!!! pics shows u the est. lengh. The exact measurement is 14'11" from hole of ring terminal to the other hole. Plus why would i scam having refs and feedbacks at many other places including ebay. Since u dont know for certain why dont u keep ur wrong ass out of this

IMG_4794.jpg

IMG_4796.jpg

since you didnt contact me first, i have no plans in refunding you any of your money since you already screwed up my reputation and posted all of this **** up about me being a bad seller.

First post

Why did u send me less then 15' of wire when i paid for 20. return my money so u can have ur wire back!!!
ur first post and second. nothing after that until here. u didnt not want to work with me in the first place. Look at the times i post. after u posting theses comments, that let me know u were not working with me

so U RUINED ur own reputation.

there was ABOUT 20 feet (hence i said, ~) i did not scam you, i had that wire in a full size double cab tundra and it reached perfectly fine with all sorts or bends and curves in the wire
he didnt PM first, he immeadiately posted this in all of my threads and i have like 8 other people who i just sold stuff to who didnt have a problem with there transaction

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

slam

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
slam
fort worth, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies