Eclipse BLA, Kicker 1/0 kit, RCAs, sound deadening

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bartak1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Nebraska
Alright, new truck coming, little bit of a stereo redo, and these are the last things Im needing.

Eclipse Balanced Line Adapter to go with my CD8053 HU. Model number on them is 37601 I think. This is the one thing I really need to find since I cant buy them new anywhere.

Kicker 1/0 amp wiring kit. The one with the Hyperflex 1/0, 4 gauge, D blocks, fuseholder etc. Id prefer a new one if someone just has one laying around (fat chance) but used is OK as long as its pretty much the complete kit and it good shape.

Going to need 6 sets of RCA cables. Dont need anything fancy, but no cheap stuff. Im not sure how long I will need yet, but somewhere in the 10-15 foot range. Want them all to be the same brand.

And finally if anyone has some sound deadening laying around. Id like Second Skin...but let me know what else you have. No Edead or cheap stuff like that either. Let me know what you have and how much of it.

Let me know what you have. Figured I would check on here first to see if I can get some better deals before I go buy everything new.

ive got a bunch of kicker 1/0 and 4 guage i would sell you, but not a whole kit. Also I believe I have quite a few sets of good tsunami rcas, are you looking for 2 channel, 4 channel, i think i even have a few sets of 6 channel rcas. Pm me if your interested.

I have some Tiff 10ft RCA's. I would do (6) sets for $30 shipped.

I also have some Raamatt deadener, how much did you need? I have a full roll and maybe 1/3 of a roll.

QtrHorse, got any pics of those RCAs? Are they the 'single' ones (right and left not connected to each other) if you know what Im saying lol.

Probably 80-100 sq. ft., Im not really sure. How many sq. ft. are in a roll? And how much are you thinking for a roll of it?

Thanks

Yes, they are the seperate RCA's. Look below for a pic.

2219401690048953316S425x425Q85.jpg

They are the gray RCA's.

There is 62.5 sqft on a rull roll. I'm thinking $100 plus shipping for the full roll.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.