Ebay subs

vinnymail

Ive been cruising around ebay and I keep seeing thes massive red volfenhag subs 1000 watts rms like a 60 ounce magnet blah blah blah it says alluminum voice coils and I tried those when audiobahn first came out and they blew in like 10 minutes I was just wondering if anyone had tried these subs or heard anything about them, I just got back in college and I blew my fosgate DVC's and I was looking for a fairly cheap replacement but since I have never ran volfenhag or know anyonone who has ran them I didnt wanna throw away 150 bucks on a pair. Any one tried any of these subs or any ebay subs id like to hear some feed back.

My brother actually ran a Volfenhaug 12 inch sub. Nothing too remarkable. It had suprisingly decent SPL but they were somewhat lacking in the SQ department. They sure did look pretty in their red colour though. Sadly that was the only thing that you are paying for. Essentially they are a hyped up pyramid speaker. Way better subs out there for cheaper. Kicker Comp VRs, about the same price, but will blow the **** out of them!

Originally posted by vinnymail Ive been cruising around ebay and I keep seeing thes massive red volfenhag subs 1000 watts rms like a 60 ounce magnet
Brutal....I'm sure theres better out there for that price.

- Steve

I'm sorry gonna argue here......for the $$$ u spend volfenhags hit like hell!!! Didn't sound too bad either. I used one a Road Gear 250 (before i knew betta but hey it was free) and it ****ing slammed!!!!! Made me laugh when it hit cause it was smaling on only one "good" coil. I wanna get just one new one and **** with it, just for laughs.

J

I bet more than half of you have never even heard Volfenhags.

Yes they are trashy shitty subs and the are of the same quality as pyle, pyramid.

ANd thoes of you who are trashing foreign name brands...yeah stfu. You dont know what your talking about.

Yes they are trashy shitty subs and the are of the same quality as pyle, pyramid.
ANd thoes of you who are trashing foreign name brands...yeah stfu. You dont know what your talking about.
easy man, keep your pants on.

but back to the topic...what is your budget that would help a lot?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.