Ebay SCAMMER ALERT -- Do not sell your amp to Andy Weiser aka andy4879 on Ebay

I can confirm that andy4879 is back to his old ways! I sold him an Alpine MRD-F752 5-channel amplifier in perfect condition. Packaged it well, and shipped it off to him. He told me it was broken upon receiving it (speaker terminals were bent, he claimed) but that there was no box damage--absolutely impossible given how I packaged it and how durable this amp was.

He then was able to con another $25 out of me to pay for it to be shipped back to me. At this time, I took him at face value because I'm a trustworthy guy. I was then contacted by an anonymous former-victim of his, warning me that he has a history of claiming damage, trying to get price concessions from the seller, and then opening claims on eBay/Paypal.

He did in fact ship me back an equivalent product, but I believe he pulled the ol' switcheroo trick... He swapped out my mint amp with his old broken one, and shipped me back the piece of crap.

Chances are you will see my MRD-F752 pop up on one of his auctions in the very near future. In the end, he will probably make $350 off this transaction, with zero invested.

Just warning you guys to avoid him at all costs. He has perfect feedback on eBay under andy4879 (with over 2,000 transactions), but he only uses this account as a "buyer" account and has multiple other accounts for performing his scams. As you might know, buyers no longer can receive negative feedback on eBay and he is exploiting this new loophole.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

This is not SPAM but the truth. I posted this FACT on spots where people can read it and have info just in case this BASTARD tried the SCAM on them.
did he scam u ?? or them. how do u know if there telling the truth if he didn't scam u ??

everyone last week this andy wieser email me asking to buy my amps for a thousand 3 us amps 100hc and 3 punch dsm 400x4 200ix 500m all mint he told me to meet him in gainesville ga because his buddy has a 200ix rockford in his car so we can test then he call me and said i would have to go to his house now 2 hour away he refused to come to me then i told him i was on my way suddenly he has no money on him and ststed that his bank is closed at noon so he suggested this how about i pay you through paypal I was like **** you ******* he said it protect me as buyer and you can ship it save you a trip I just clown on him and told him to get a job my buddy told me a story about him but i couldnt believe it so i email him telling him he's a crook con artist cook ******* midget

This could very well be the same guy I bought a Rodek 450i from on ebay in June. I paid on paypal but he did not ship, claimed that pay pal would not transfer the money. I talked to Pay Pal and they confirmed the sellers account was restricted but all he had to do was ship the item and provide pay pal with the tracking number and they would unfreeze the payment in his account. Spoke with him multiple times on the phone, he called himself Andy Yang and he gave me a Georgia cell phone number. I ended up disputing the payment with Pay Pal and they refunded my money in full after Andy did not respond to the claim. After pay pal refunded the money then Andy claimed the amp was mysteriously broken, that is after the item description said it was in perfect working order. The ebay handle he used was 95lexsc300. Same Andy or different Andy, this guy was still a scammer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.