Ebay SCAMMER ALERT -- Do not sell your amp to Andy Weiser aka andy4879 on Ebay

theprotectors4u
10+ year member

Ebay user Golfclubsrus2008-2008 is Andy 'Drew" Weiser from Ebay. He has since changed his Ebay buying name to stay under the Ebay radar.

His selling name is Andy4879 and he has been doing this SCAM for years and years.

He creates a different buying user names every 2-3 months and buys amps then disputes 8 out of 10 of the amps with PayPal and the seller and claims they were either DOA or needed work. Regardless if they work perfect. After the coast is clear he lists the amp on his selling name "Andy4879" and sells it for 3x times as much as he paid for it.

Here is a example. He buys a amp for 200.00 -- then claims it needs repair and scams the seller for say 100.00 -125.00. Now he only has roughly 100.00 into a amp that in truth works perfect and NEVER needed any type of repair. Then he posts it on his seller account which is Andy4879 for 399.00 or best offer. Sells it for around 350.00 and makes around a 250.00 profit when all is said and done.

Here is the "KICKER" !!! If you deny his PayPal claim and tell him to send your amp back he either destroys your amp and sends it back or send you back a COMPLETELY different amp...

Lets say you send him a U.S. Amps $500.00 amp. You will probably get back a broken Jensen amp that weighs around the same as your U.S. amps.

Andy Weiser is the most treacherous person anyone honest person can run across Ebay.

The funniest part is that he tries to play tough guy and a bully but he is really a 5'3 285lbs midget.

This folks is 100% the truth. Go on google.com and put in Andy4879 scammer and see what comes up.

someone grab a camera so we can put this up on youtube //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

justonemoreamp is his buddy out of Mississippi and he does the EXACT same thing.

They bid on each others amps as well. Everyone knows about James Lincoln a.k.a

JOMA or justonemoreamp. He is a convicted felon and a notorious SCAMMER on Ebay.

Guys and gals, I am being 100% sincere and honest here. He literally buys 5-10 amps per

week and claims 80% don't work when he receives them. His job is buying and selling on Ebay. He does not work a regular job. I have numerous emails from people that he has scammed. Here is just one.

He did file a dispute and Paypal has ruled that he will be getting all of his money back plus all shipping costs. He won the item then said when he received it he tested it and it has a bad power supply. It worked fine for me when it left my house, so I can't figure out why he is saying it is broken. His scam is simply asking me for a refund, bullying me to get his money back, without shipping the amp back! He thought maybe he would "get rid" of it for me. I will give him his money back when I get the amp back and have it looked at myself. Do you think he would go so far as to damage the amp himself after finding out after finding out I wont give him a refund without the amp? I will call Paypal and Ebay to report him.

What else should I know???

Thank you SO MUCH.

Tracy

not the same guy noob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Then "justonemoreamp" had Andy Weiser drop ship to me. Cause i bought from him once and the return addy was Andy Weiser. And as far as noob, don't make assumptions until you know all the facts about the situation. They are dealing together enough said.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.