ebay hid kit sucess??

I have installed many of them. Only had 1 ballast fail over the last 6 years or so.

however, in your case, you should run 1/0 wire to the ballast to make sure they get enough voltage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

[quote name='>>SQL

however' date=' in your case, you should run 1/0 wire to the ballast to make sure they get enough voltage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif[/quote']

Hell my remote wire is 1/0.....i see alota xentec kits didnt know if they were all the same

I've seen some cheap HIDs be a real pain. One guy I know rode around with a bluish light and a purple one for a week til his new one came only to have it do it again and again.

This girl I know that has the eBay kit never knows if they will actually come on and stay on.

I'll just spend more on a good set. I don't even really trust DDM....

I've seen some cheap HIDs be a real pain. One guy I know rode around with a bluish light and a purple one for a week til his new one came only to have it do it again and again.
This girl I know that has the eBay kit never knows if they will actually come on and stay on.

I'll just spend more on a good set. I don't even really trust DDM....
porque amigo?

Thanks for input keep it coming guys ..would like to find some sucess..anyone use xentec
Those are budget sets. I got a set last year for backup parts and it was cheap as fug. The first set they sent was wrong(Slim ballasts) but let me keep it. The second (correct) set which was to be of better quality was still cheap. Plastic cheap/light ballasts, no real quality to them. I'd pass.

The kit I bought 2-3 years back had a metal ballast with good wieght to it and has been fine since. I just don't trust the cardboard ballasts for something as important as headlights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.