Easiest Vehicles for Installs

Got a D35 with an LSD in my grand... Not worried about it because its my daily... Got the 8.25 in my XJ though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
27 or 29 spline 8.25?

91-96 chevy/gm b body's.. caprices, roadmasters, impalas

super easy engine bay for alternator additions

plenty of room for battery upgrades

big door panels for large drivers, big trunk/cargo section for amps and substage

99 f150 is pretty **** easy as well

nothings easier than a ranger. When i worked at CC, I used to love popping the radio in before the shop lead could have the paperwork filled out. god i loved those quick harnesses that CC uses.

Up front, my '98 Mustang is easy... when you get in the back is the problem. Running wires to the trunk was a B!TCH! God. I hated my life for a good day or so.

And also, putting in a box anything bitter than like 1.75 cuft is a hassle...

My next box I'm gunna have to build INSIDE my trunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

It's gunna be a feat of grace, honestly...

I had a ford explorer, and i bet i coulda done it with my eyes shut.
Yep the newer explorers are easy . Old cars like the cutlass...monte carlo and regal . Caprice and impala . Grand am and grand prix's are all pretty much easy . Older ford and gm trucks . Only cars that really **** are the ford taurus. They have that shitty door and all the wiring for the head unit in the trunk .Some you can't even put a hu in . Electronic heater controls ftl . F those cars

Yep the newer explorers are easy . Old cars like the cutlass...monte carlo and regal . Caprice and impala . Grand am and grand prix's are all pretty much easy . Older ford and gm trucks . Only cars that really **** are the ford taurus. They have that shitty door and all the wiring for the head unit in the trunk .Some you can't even put a hu in . Electronic heater controls ftl . F those cars
x2.

My friend has a Taurus and he hates his life... it doesn't even have a cassette player. e_e

Poor kid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

WhoSayWho?

5,000+ posts
Preston Caught a Predator
WhoSayWho?
Hempstead State Park
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date