What newer vehicles are friendiest for installs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jamesc116

CarAudio.com Newbie
In the near future ill be purchasing a vehicle and having a Big Bass system professionally installed.
What are some of the vehicles that allow for easilly adding alternators and are well built enough, to not have every solder connection in the vehicle come loose, with the added vibrations?

Additionally, must have necessary space for the install.

Just need some suggestions.
Thanks for any advice.

Money not an issue

In the near future ill be purchasing a vehicle and having a Big Bass system professionally installed.
What are some of the vehicles that allow for easilly adding alternators and are well built enough, to not have every solder connection in the vehicle come loose, with the added vibrations?

Thanks for any advice.

Money not an issue
How big? You need a van for a wall big? A limo? If money was no object, go get a big yellow school bus, take out the seats, and put about 30 18s in two long rows, and your amps on the ceiling. Post up the pictures when you're done. (Very little wiring to worry about).

Can I be straight with you? This seems like a ridiculous thread.
You have no information on your build, and "money is no object", so you're vehicle can be $20K or $200K, and you have no clue what you want to build. OF COURSE there's a chance this is a real thread, but it's about as slim as neon red coming up with something good to say. This just doesn't seem like a realistic thread. I think it's more likely this is an AI bot thread.

Last edited:
He says as he bumps a 2 month old thread posted by a new user who hasn't posted again, to reply to a spambot.
I cannot help myself, that dude is a royal DB! Jury is still out on if he's a spambot or not. I wish someone with the autority to kick them out or block them would do so.

Last edited:
I cannot help myself, that dude is a royal DB! Jury is still out on if he's a spambot or not. I wish someone with the autority to kick them out or block them would do so.
457om1.jpg

Nice, just noticed that he is history. Bout time!
I forgot to tell him about this other audio website I know of, that I think he would fit in great at. It's, dimma or dynamo. I'm sure he'll find it in his book.

(He can kiss my ass today. I'll grow up and move on tomorrow). The cowboys are about to start. I have an entire ****-talkin smorgasbord planned for tonight.

Last edited:

Thanks for any advice.

Money not an issue
tank GIF

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jamesc116

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jamesc116
California
Start date