Easiest Vehicles for Installs

1988 aerostar everythign was easy except running the wire to the back. that and my pleather on the dash wouldnt go back to being flush where the ac vents are

ANY scion
I can gut my tc in about an hour by myself

Radio is to simple .2 bolts and 2 screws

doors are held on by 3 scews and clips

you can fit 0 ga in the factory door sills

The rear seats pop out easy
yup the scions are cake! everything just comes right apart.

Only cars that really **** are the ford taurus. They have that shitty door and all the wiring for the head unit in the trunk .Some you can't even put a hu in . Electronic heater controls ftl . F those cars
Older Tauruses are cake. Easy to remove trim and plenty of large places to run wire through to the rear.

my 98 dakota reg cab was pretty easy, hu removal u have the dash bezel and like 2 screws for the dash kit, only thing is you need two ppl to put the box in, one on each side

so far for me, it has been daymler chrysler and jeep.

they just have better dash kits and all together tight fitting and great dash materials. but thats just my 2 cents.

Ford probe, my current car.... Easy as hell everything either has 2 screws or less and just is all clips from there on.

Plus u can run 1/0 under door sills with no problems.

I've been looking in to getting a '03 or '04 Buick Century or Regal, anybody have any experience with these?
Ability/ease to install subs/speakers/HU is definitely a factor in deciding what car I'm gonna buy.
i had a 02 Regal. loved the car itself. install was very easy. doors. rear deck speakers all easy. the car is easy to get loud in

most ford vehicles all around ar fairly easy to work on. they are easy to find kits, harnesses etc for. they usually leave plenty of space for power wire in the firewal, especially if its an automatic (because theres a large metal plate where the clutch hole would be). i fit 2/0 both in my explorer and my focus easily. some of the focus and mercury vehicles can be a little tougher having some german design, but theyre still fairly simple with most of the same things.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

WhoSayWho?

5,000+ posts
Preston Caught a Predator
WhoSayWho?
Hempstead State Park
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date