Earthquake Customer Service

magmaGT
10+ year member

Chicago
Here's my story, I buy a earthquake PH-D2, it turns out to be a dud, but I of course was smart and filled out the warrenty card, and decided to send it back on warrenty. Well after emailing them 3 times, they finally respond saying it will take 2 weeks to fix, and they will call me back when its ready. They call me and say theyre sending it out the 2nd, which they of course never do. I email them, and they get pissy in an email and tell me to call them, but low and behold when i call them back, they never sent the bastard out, and its now the 12th. They then dont send it out again when they say they will, and i have to call AGAIN. But guess what, they hang up on me this time because i am demanding a next day air. Finally the manager calls me back to give me a tracking number. Worst customer sevice ever, the product may be good, but it is not worth their customer service. Never again will i buy an earthquake product.

Originally posted by magmaGT Here's my story, I buy a earthquake PH-D2, it turns out to be a dud, but I of course was smart and filled out the warrenty card, and decided to send it back on warrenty. Well after emailing them 3 times, they finally respond saying it will take 2 weeks to fix, and they will call me back when its ready. They call me and say theyre sending it out the 2nd, which they of course never do. I email them, and they get pissy in an email and tell me to call them, but low and behold when i call them back, they never sent the bastard out, and its now the 12th. They then dont send it out again when they say they will, and i have to call AGAIN. But guess what, they hang up on me this time because i am demanding a next day air. Finally the manager calls me back to give me a tracking number. Worst customer sevice ever, the product may be good, but it is not worth their customer service. Never again will i buy an earthquake product.
Yeah...they have sucky ass customer service, as do tons of companies now days. I'm still going to continue to run EQ, but I have had my share of EQ experiences as well...only about 2 of which were positive.

did you talk to the indian guy? last time i got service from eq i talked to a guy with an indian accent, i could barely understand a **** thing he said.. He was a true a$$hole to me though. for some reason he felt the need to explain how voltage works to me and that my amps shouldn't blow. But geee.... you'd think someone trying to send back 3 d2's thats not a shop would know how voltage works? maybe...

sorry, just venting. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

just let loyd get his 2 cents in on this subject. me i have had nothing but bad experience. the guy who i talked to tried to tell me i didn't know what i was doing and that if i really hooked up 2 dual 4ohm subs it should give me a 2ohm load not a 1ohm load. so if it was a 1ohm load the warranty is void. i laughed my ass off and decided i'm never dealing with them again. sure enough we did get the amp fixed but it took over 4 weeks.

adam

Originally posted by vitrox did you talk to the indian guy? last time i got service from eq i talked to a guy with an indian accent, i could barely understand a **** thing he said.. He was a true a$$hole to me though. for some reason he felt the need to explain how voltage works to me and that my amps shouldn't blow. But geee.... you'd think someone trying to send back 3 d2's thats not a shop would know how voltage works? maybe...

sorry, just venting. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif
sounds like Fetty, he is funny

Originally posted by vitrox did you talk to the indian guy? last time i got service from eq i talked to a guy with an indian accent, i could barely understand a **** thing he said.. He was a true a$$hole to me though. for some reason he felt the need to explain how voltage works to me and that my amps shouldn't blow. But geee.... you'd think someone trying to send back 3 d2's thats not a shop would know how voltage works? maybe...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif sorry, but the last line was amusing...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

no, i talked to some lady named natalie, she claimed she was the manager... which was a lie because the "manager" called me backk... terrible customer service

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.