eaither of thease good for 1/2 15's

A budget amp to run half ohm? This should go well for you.

Personally I'd be looking at something that makes it's power at 2 ohm. Kicker 1200.1 would be a good choice. They're going out for pretty fair prices on eBay.

A budget amp to run half ohm? This should go well for you.

Personally I'd be looking at something that makes it's power at 2 ohm. Kicker 1200.1 would be a good choice. They're going out for pretty fair prices on eBay.
i think he meant one or two 15s not .5 ohm. I dont think ohms were ever mentioned.

yeah 1 or 2 15s on 1 or 2 ohms
either way, i'd get something else. Never touch zues series from hifonics. Complete junk.

I'd suggest you save up until your budget doubles so you have money for big 3 upgrade as well as a more efficient amp that does closer to rated.

do you know any cheap amps that could keep my sub going for awhile? because i got in a car crash and it killed my amp and i need to get another

do you know any cheap amps that could keep my sub going for awhile? because i got in a car crash and it killed my amp and i need to get another
Here are a few cheap options.. again, they are cheap. They are decent for the price though.

Rockville RXD-M4, I believe it put out close to 1500w rms, it's a Chinese built amplifier and costs roughly $150, if you contact rockville directly by calling them they will discount the price slightly.

Twisted Sounds TS1.3KW roughly $260, this is a Korean amp and does well.

FSD Audio FZ1600D roughly $225, same board as the TS1.3kw, Korean

FSD FZ1200D roughly $180, Korean board

Kicker CX1200.1, roughly $280-300

If you look you can find used amps at a good price. For example, I have a local guy selling a Crescendo 1500 for $160

I've picked up Soundqubed 1200.1's for $150-180

Those are a couple to get you started. I'm sure others will have ideas as well.

op spend the money on something nice and good quality!!! you get what you pay for in the audio world.

soundsolutionsaudio.com has some amps on sale right now

[quote name='bmxnitro']yeah i dont know how much money ill have left after the sub and box thats why im trying to find something cheap[/QUOTE]

Just chill and save would be the best option. Easier said than done I know but it is the best option.

@jersyn82 might have a twisted sounds 1.3k for sale soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bmxnitro

bmxnitro
michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date