dynamat

DwnWrdSpiral
10+ year member

I am able to get a 100 sq ft of dynamat for really cheap right now and i was wondering how much of a difference it has made for all of you out there. not only rattles but dB wise etc.....

right now my trunk is just one large rattle that can be heard from quite a distance....think it will make a large enough difference?

Just how much are you getting this for? Whatever it is im sure getting something from ANT would be better. Ive never had any experience with either but I know that secondskin has to be a better deal then Dynomat. That shits expensive, all in all, you can find the same or better for a cheaper price.

I had a slight issue with rattling in my trunk, nothing serious. Layed some SS down and now there are absolutely NO rattles outside the car. Inside is another story. :eek:

if your gonna get Dynamatt, make **** sure you get the Extreme kind. Dynamatt Original ***** so bad you'll be wasting your money. it wont stick and doesnt do crap compared to the Extreme type.

i have a friend who works at a car audio shop and i can get this 100 sg ft for about 70 bucks. i have heard that other sound deadeners are better but this is a great deal i cant pass up. and yes it is dynamat extreme

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.