Dynabel 7501

i want to claim my system just incase they come back and try to steal it again. then im total screw. this have happen more then once already. believe im not trying to rip off my insurance for money. my car is part out in the streets everyday. so its a easy target.
You wasn't clear on that in the beginning I understand what you are saying now. It is good to keep receipts on everything;)

If your committing or thinking about committing insurance fraud. I hope your ass gets burned, because your ****ing up every bodies insurance rates:fyi:
what if u woke up and ur whole car/system is gone. and ur not gonna get a penny for it, and worst, its the only car u have. my car is a honda, and honda/acura are so easy to steal. im trying to protect my car, not scam my insurance.

i wanted to get help finding price for the amp because this amp wasnt made in usa. and i dont know where to start. so thanks for helping.

You wasn't clear on that in the beginning I understand what you are saying now. It is good to keep receipts on everything;)
stated in op i bought this amp on this forum off someone, he didnt have the receipt. and only 1 week of install. they broke in my car. believe me i was piss. they cut my alarm wires and mess up my key whole. but im lucky he only got away with my gps, but **** it cost 250 for it too.

stated in op i bought this amp on this forum off someone, he didnt have the receipt. and only 1 week of install. they broke in my car. believe me i was piss. they cut my alarm wires and mess up my key whole. but im lucky he only got away with my gps, but **** it cost 250 for it too.
Them thieves in the cities are professionals:crap:

Them thieves in the cities are professionals:crap:
true, i drove my car for 1hour around my area looking for a black civic. but couldnt find none. im thinking those guys live around my area, or it could be close friend of mines. all my friends know what i have.

WTF nothing you type makes any sense...r u saying you need the retail price to get your insurance to cover the amp in case it gets stolen?

no in order for me to claim my system under my insurance, either i have the receipt or something with picture of the amp with a price on it. so they can round it off. i bought it off this forum with no receipt. so im trying to find out website that have prices of the amp in so i can print it and give it to the insurance company.

i also wonder, how the hell they cut my alarm in under 1min and was already inside my car...because as soon as my uncle heard the alarm. he came out 30second later or so, and saw a guy in my car, doing something. when my uncle said wtf ur doing, thats when he snatch the gps and ran to his friend car which was park up the hill.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smiley2186

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
smiley2186
San Diego, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date