Dynabel 7501

smiley2186
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
How much does these amp retail for? My insurance wont let me claim it without a recipe, Or i have to find out much its worth and print out the price and they can use it. I bought this amp off this forum. and i cant find any site that have these amp for sale. if anyone can help please do thanks

Reason i wanted to claim m system because someone broke into my car on jan. 31. and stole my gps. He was trying to get my whole car started, But my uncle heard something and came outside and saw him, so he snatch the gps and ran to his friend car. black civic 96-00 asian. Even though he was wearing a mask.

How much does these amp retail for? My insurance wont let me claim it without a recipe, Or i have to find out much its worth and print out the price and they can use it. I bought this amp off this forum. and i cant find any site that have these amp for sale. if anyone can help please do thanks
Reason i wanted to claim m system because someone broke into my car on jan. 31. and stole my gps. He was trying to get my whole car started, But my uncle heard something and came outside and saw him, so he snatch the gps and ran to his friend car. black civic 96-00 asian. Even though he was wearing a mask.
Wait your saying your GPS got stolen but you are trying to claim your system to:confused:

nah the guy was trying to start my car and take everything, good thing he was slow, so my uncle came out and said wtf u doing, so he snatch the gps and ran. lucky could of lost everything..

why would i want to do insurance fraud. i rather have my car and my system then try to scam and get caught. watch when u wake up with ur car missing then say fraud. and i only have 1 car.

my uncle said he heard the same car driving around the house since the morning. a black civic 96-00. he only got the first 3 lic plate number. 1j7xxxx. once i see a civic black with similar im confront him. most likely beat his axx..

So why are you trying to find out the replacement price of this amp for:confused:
i want to claim my system just incase they come back and try to steal it again. then im total screw. this have happen more then once already. believe im not trying to rip off my insurance for money. my car is part out in the streets everyday. so its a easy target.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smiley2186

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
smiley2186
San Diego, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date