dual XFLs help - willing to pay :-)

Participant count
  • Participant list
so.. the panel on the right is up to par with my wanted specs..?
ignore the left.. i forgot I did 1.5inch baffle - oops.

2qn46cw.png

that's 24.75 on the left panel depth.
2.26 on the top area between port and wall

I need to work on sketchup abilities.. surely there is a way to set em on even numbers..

*shrug*
@Jeffdachef

[quote name='BaldJewels']so.. the panel on the right is up to par with my wanted specs..?

that's 24.75 on the left panel depth.
2.26 on the top area between port and wall

I need to work on sketchup abilities.. surely there is a way to set em on even numbers..

*shrug*
@Jeffdachef[/QUOTE]

Just add the double baffle man. It'll be around 33-34hz tuning. the 2ndary baffle is already accounted for in torres, no need to think about inside depth or do any other calcs.

that is a double baffle :p on the right. [left is a tripple baffle, lol opps] its 1.5inch just didn't make it two boards.

okay. I'll start making it tomorrow.

Gracias buddy!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.